Terms and Conditions
On this page
- Acceptable use policy
- ViaBIA.uk Information Disclaimer
Read the following terms and conditions carefully before using this website
1. Other documents that apply
- Our privacy notice sets out how we process your personal information and the content you publish with us
- Our acceptable use policy sets out what you can and cannot publish on our sites or place material on them
- Our ViaBIA.uk subscriber terms and conditions set out the terms of the contract between us and the BIA Network Ltd.
2. Information about us
Our site at https://biamagazine.uk/ is owned and operated by us, BIA NETWORK LTD. We are a private limited company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 09217122. Our registered office and main trading address is at 55 Sir Frank Williams Avenue, Didcot OX11 6AS
3. Changes to these terms
4. Changes to our site
- We can update our site and may change the layout, the content and the search functionality at any time. Any of the content on our site may be deleted immediately after passing it to the BIA editorial team or at any given time, and we are under no obligation to save it or give you access to revise or update it.
- We do not guarantee that any content you post via your account will be localised and published- and we reserve the right to refuse content that we find unclear, duplicate, allowance or manipulative. Such a decision may be taken without having to communicate with you in advance
5. Accessing our Content
- The information your post on the ViaBIA.uk website will be made available after getting checked by our editorial team. Your content is made available in both Arabic and English depending on the subscription plan of your choice
- We do not guarantee that your articles, or any content you post, will always be available or will never be interrupted or removed completely. We may suspend, withdraw, or discontinue your promotional content without notice if we find that it doesn’t go in line with the BIA editorial guidelines. We will not be liable to you if our site is ever unavailable for any reason.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our sites (the ViaBIA.uk and other websites powered by the BIA Network Ltd)
6. Your account and password
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must keep that information confidential. You must not reveal it to any third party.
- If you think or know that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must tell us as soon as reasonably possible by sending an email to email@example.com
7. Intellectual property rights
- You own the content that you post in English on all sites powered by the BIA Network. We own the content that is translated into the Arabic language and we keep the right to keep publishing it even when you cancel your BIA subscription plan. We are obligated to respect your copyrights and respectfully display them.
- You can print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page or content translated to promote your business on our websites but you still have to display that we own the copyright for this content in Arabic.
- You must not change the printed or digital copies of any content published in the Arabic language you have printed off or downloaded, and must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- You must always acknowledge us (and any identified contributors in the Arabic language) as the translators of the promotional content.
- You must not use any part of the translated content on any site or other commercial tools or purposes without first getting a licence from us
8. Notes about your information
- We deliver the content you post on our sites in both languages Arabic and English. We let our general users (websites visitors) know that the content and or advice published by you as a UK-based content contributor and we also make it clear that you take full responsibility for the accuracy of the content in English while we take full responsibility for delivering an accurate and professional text in Arabic that is deliberately reflecting your content in a language that resonates with Arabic speaking readers.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to keep the information on our site up to date, we do not guarantee that the content on our site is always accurate, complete or up to date.
- You can update your content by making the desired changes on your account on the intended article/advertisement. A payable charge billed at £5 applies (We invoice you)
9. Limit our liability
- To the extent allowed by law, we exclude all statements, promises, assurances guarantees and implied terms (including, but not limited to, those shown on websites and in marketing material, adverts, brochures, communications and so on) that may apply to our site or any content on it and are not set out in the subscription plan or contract.
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, even if it could have been foreseen, arising in connection with you:
– using, or not being able to use, our site; or
– relying on any content on our site.
As a business user, please note that we will not be liable for:
– loss of profits, sales, business or revenue;
– business interruption;
– loss of anticipated savings;
– loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
– any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You agree not to use our site for marketing to other businesses or individual professionals. You agree that we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, hacking or other technologically harmful event or material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs or other material due to you using our site, downloading content from it, or following any links to other websites.
- We are not responsible for the content of any websites linked to our websites. We do not approve or endorse any linked websites and will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from you using them on our websites.
- Different limits of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of us providing any services to you. Those limits of liability will be set out in our terms and conditions of supply, which you can get a copy of by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Uploading content to our site
All plans allow you as a member/subscriber/content contributor to post content on your ViaBIA.uk account in English.
Your content will be reviewed by our editorial team to make sure that your promotional content abides with the BIA Network editorial guide before passing it to the translation team.
Once translated, the content will be passed to the design team to make necessary changes to the final design and finally, your content will be published in Arabic and English in the BIA magazine with the appropriate call to action that links our website users to your preferred destination.
- We do our best to make our websites secure and safe to use and navigate but we do not guarantee that our sites will be secure or free from viruses.
- You are responsible for making sure your information technology and so on allow you to get access to our sites. You should use your virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our sites by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not try to gain unauthorised access to our sites, the server our site is stored on or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site with a denial-of-service (DoS) attack (an attack intended to make a system, service or network unusable by flooding it with traffic or information). Breaking this clause is a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We would report the matter to the relevant law enforcement authorities and give them your name and contact details.
If you break this clause you will immediately lose your right to use our sites.
12. Linking to our sites
- You may link to our sites in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish or post a link to any of the other sites without our permission (which we can withdraw without giving you notice). You can ask for permission by sending us a message.
- Any link you make to our site must not suggest that you are associated or in partnership with us, or that you are approved or endorsed by us if that is not the case. You will only be considered to be associated with us or approved or endorsed by us if we have specifically told you so in a clear written agreement.
- Our sites must not be framed (that is, displayed as part of another web page or browser window) on any other sites.
- The website you are linking any of our sites to must meet the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy.
- If you want to use the content on our sites other than that set out above, contact us here.
13. Third-party links and resources on our site
- All sites powered by the BIA Network may contain links to other sites and resources provided by joined members, we cannot guarantee all links posted by our members are safe although we try to verify every member before granting them access to post links on this website.
- We have no control over the contents of linked sites or resources posted in the comments or contact forms filled by our websites’ users. It is your responsibility to decide on checking the safety of such links.
14. Governing law
16. Contact us
To contact us please click HERE
Acceptable use policy
This acceptable use policy sets out how you may use our websites starting at viaBIA.uk (this website). It applies to everyone who visits or uses our sites, including BIA membership subscribers on BIAmagazine.uk and the https://bia-network.com/
Our main site at https://bia-network.com and all sites mentioned in this document are owned and operated by us, BIA NETWORK LTD. We are a private limited company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 09217122. Our registered office and main trading address at 55 Sir Frank Williams Avenue, Didcot, Oxfordshire OX11 6AS.
You must not use our sites in the following ways.
- In any way that breaks any relevant local, national or international law or regulation that applies.
- In any way that is (or is intended to be) unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent effect.
- In any way that harms, or could harm, minors (people under 18).
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or reuse any material which does not meet our editorial guidelines.
- To send, or help in sending, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material (spam).
- To knowingly send or upload any data or material that contains viruses, Trojans, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or computer code designed to damage the usability or functions of any computer software or hardware.
Also, you must not do the following.
- Interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our sites;
- any equipment or network our sites are stored on;
- any software used to provide our sites; or
- any equipment, network or software owned or used by any third party;
unless you have all the permission you need.
In the future, we may provide interactive services on our sites, including chat rooms and bulletin boards. If we do provide any interactive service, we will give you clear information about the kind of service we offer, if it is moderated (overseen and monitored) and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
Minors can only use our interactive services with permission from their parent or guardian. If a parent allows a child to use an interactive service, the parent must tell the child about staying safe online, as moderation is not foolproof.
If we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally let you know how to contact the moderator if you have any concerns.
These content standards apply to any material you contribute to our sites ( content contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it. You must meet the following standards. The standards apply to all of, and each part of, any contribution.
- be accurate (where they state facts);
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and
- keep to all relevant laws that apply in the UK and in any country the contribution was created in or posted from.
Contributions must not do the following.
- Contain any material which damages a person’s reputation.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex or gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexuality or age.
- Break, limit or undermine any other person’s copyright, database right or trademark.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Fail to meet any legal duty you owe to a third party, such as a duty under a contract or an obligation to keep anything confidential.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening or abusive, invade another’s privacy, annoy or inconvenience anyone, or cause needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, misrepresent your identity or misrepresent an association with any person.
- Give the impression that they come from us if this is not the case.
- Support, promote or help with any unlawful act, such as computer misuse or breaking, limiting or undermining copyright.
Suspension and termination
If we decide that your use of our sites does not keep to this acceptable use policy, we may take whatever action we consider appropriate.
- Temporarily or permanently withdraw your right to use our sites, without giving you notice.
- Temporarily or permanently remove any material or contribution you have posted or uploaded to our sites, without giving you notice.
- Give you a warning.
- Take legal action against you.
- Give law-enforcement authorities any information they reasonably need.
- Take any other action we think is necessary.
We will not be liable for any action we take in response to you not keeping to this acceptable use policy, and we may take any lawful action we consider appropriate.
Changes to this acceptable use policy
We may change this acceptable use policy at any time. You should read this page from time to time to check for any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some parts of this acceptable use policy may also be overruled or replaced by conditions or notices published elsewhere on our sites.
directory information disclaimer
- We have taken care in creating and operating ViaBIA.uk (this website) and aim to present and maintain accurate and up-to-date information. However, mistakes may sometimes happen. We will not be responsible for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any mistake in the directory. If you think any information is incorrect or inappropriate, please contact us here.
- You accept that the directory, and all information on it, is only an online directory of UK-based Businesses registered on our directory (membership plan subscribers). Their details (the subscriber information) are provided by the subscriber and published to the public. We do not certify, recommend, endorse, approve or refer you to any of our websites’ users or visitors, their services or the information (including their qualifications/business location/s) they have provided.
- We will do everything reasonably possible to make sure that the subscriber information is accurate, but the subscribers are ultimately responsible for their information and we are not liable for its accuracy. We will not be liable to you for any loss, damage (even if it could have been expected) or otherwise arising in connection with you relying on any subscriber information. Also, we will not be liable for any advice or counselling and therapy support a subscriber provides or any action you take as a result of that advice or support.
- You are responsible for checking the subscriber information before you rely on it. We will not be liable for advice, service or product information a subscriber provides or actions you take as a result of that advice or information.
- We are not responsible for any content on websites you access from links on our sites.
- The information displayed on our websites is based on what our subscribers upload on the ViaBIA.uk for promotion and general information only. We will not be liable for any inaccurate or wrong advice provided by subscribers (BIA membership subscribers).
- You agree that you will not sell or trade-in any materials on the website or redistribute subscriber information in any way or for any purpose, including compiling databases, lists or directories, or providing commercial information to any third party.
- As a general user, you agree that our site is for personal use only by those wanting to use the services of a subscriber (UK-based businesses who subscribed to a ViaBIA.uk membership plan). You must not use our site for spamming, this includes contacting the BIA general users and subscribers to promote your goods or services without permission.
- Any telephone numbers listed on our site may be recorded and stored in our database and will be permanently deleted on account deletion.